Meet Diana Villaseñor – Patient Facilitator
Diana Villaseñor is a dedicated patient facilitator for Bariatric Surgery Solutions. She has assisted countless people through the weight loss surgery process from the beginning to the end. She is enthusiastic about what she does because she has undergone bariatric surgery herself and is now living the benefits she wishes for others.
Bariatric Surgery Solutions are full service international patient facilitators here to assist you in all of the following areas:
- Provide you with the proper information and resources regarding weight loss surgery options
- Arrange a free consultation with one of our weight loss surgery physicians in Mexico
- Provide all your pre-operative tests
- Get you the best surgical team for your procedure at the lowest price available
“We are right here with you every step of the way.”
We offer comprehensive packages so you can rest assured that everything is being taken care with utmost professionalism. There is no need to worry about being in a foreign country by yourself as we are here with you, every step of the way. We offer packages for 2 cities in Mexico (Tijuana and Cancun) for the 3 most effective Bariatric weight loss surgeries available.
Meet Our Medical Team
We are a team of medical professionals who know the enormous benefits that an obesity procedure can bring when fighting obesity. We have seen successful results and heard the life-changing stories from our 7,000 plus patients who have FINALLY achieved their ideal weight. Our main focus is to take all of our experience in this field and change even more lives through out the world.
We are a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of certified and highly experienced bariatric surgeons, a group of specialized doctors in the fields of Cardiology, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Nutrition, and a team of professionals in the field of patient services.
We have dedicated 15 years to the understanding and the treatment of obesity. We have performed more than 7,000 Adjustable Gastric Band procedures, not including other procedures such as Vertical Gastroplasty, Gastric Bypass, and the recent Sleeve Gastrectomy.
We offer our patients a comfortable and professional atmosphere to have their bariatric procedure performed, as well as recuperate and rest after their surgery.
We take care of everything so you can enjoy a hassle-free experience in the truly magical environment of Rosarito Beach, Playas de Tijuana, and Cancun.
Sergio Verboonen M.D.
- M.D., UNAM, Mexico
- LapBand certified surgeon
- Specialized in Laparoscopic Surgery in the General Hospital of The Secretary of Health
- Member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Member of the Medical Association and of the Association of General Surgeons of Mexico Current
- President of the College the Surgeon General of Baja,California
- Member of the Society of Mexican Surgeons of the Obese
- Performed almost 15,000 laparoscopic procedures since early 1990′s
- Performed more than 4,000 gastric band surgeries
- Dr. Sergio Verboonen is more than just a Doctor. He is a highly recognized specialist in Laparoscopic surgery. Dr. Sergio and Dr. Ponce and their team have given more than 4,000 men and women the ability to live again! With zero slippages. These 4,000 victims of severe obesity became reborn. Today they are happy people once again! Read more about Dr. Verboonen.
Jaime Ponce de Leon M.D.
- General Bariatric Surgeon specializing in laparoscopic bariatric surgery
- Near San Diego, California – very convenient for North American patients
- Postgraduate: Hospital General de Tijuana SSA
- Bariatric diploma in Universidad Autonoma de Baja California
- Lap band system workshop Tijuana, Mexico
- Bariatric course in Leon Guanajuato, México
- Minimal invasion surgery course taken in CECMI in Guadalajara, Mexico advance course in esofagus endoscopic surgery in Vallarta, México
- Member of the Mexican Society of Bariatric Surgery (sociedad mexicana de la cirugía de la obesidad, a.c.)
- Member of the Medical College of Tijuana: (colegio medico de Tijuana)
- Member of the general surgeons college of Tijuana (Colegio de Cirujanos Generales de Tijuana A.C.)
- Member of the IFSO (International Federation Surgery Obesity)
- He has performed more than 4,000 adjustable gastric banding procedures having used several of the different bands available.
- Medicine faculty: Dr. Ignacio Chavez de la Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo
- Current treasureman of the general surgeons college of tijuana;(www.cirujanosgenerales.com)
- Professor and organizer of the XII International General Surgery Congress in Tijuana, México
- Teacher in the precongress course bariatric surgery in the XII annual congress international general surgery in Tijuana, Mexico Feb and Mar/03
- Academic tutor of general surgery of Tijuana’s general hospital